Thursday, July 30, 2015

Week 54

Another good week...
It passed by so fast I'm not even sure what happened. 
-I went on divisions twice
- Did 3 baptisimal interviews 
-We found a lot of new investigators. 
-We dropped a lot of investigators.
-My comp and I had a competition to see who could give out the most copies of the BOM... he won but only because I wasn't in the area 2 of the 6 days. 
- I started collecting quarters from every state 
-we went to members houses looking for food because we were completely out of money to finish of the month thanks to hospital bills. hahaha Good thing the members like us!

Yeah that's pretty much all I got. Oh yeah and they just called to tell me I'm going to have changes Wednesday! Hopefully I get a good area and comp!!! 

Super pumped that Nicole had her baby!!!!!!! Hope everything is going well back home.

Love,
Elder Davis



No comments:

Post a Comment