Monday, December 15, 2014

Week 25 Life is Just Perfect

The subject isn't the truth.

We had changes.

I am upset. 

I am trying to stay positive.

I am failing at trying to stay positive.

To start out on a good note, thanks for all the emails. I have been pretty dang upset the past few days and you all just made me really happy, so thanks a ton!!! 

But yeah, I don't really know what else to write. Tuesday night we got the call that my companion was changing areas. Wednesday morning we were in the changes meaning sad... because we really are best friends and I love that guy a ton and we had such cool Christmas plans and we just understood each other and kinda kicked butt together but yeah... We were just praying for good new companions to have Christmas with.... I guess God had other plans. 

I'm in the same area with my new comp Elder Hernandez. He is just a great guy (sarcasm). Someone please pray for me, these next 6 weeks are going to be very difficult together.

But on a positive note this super family that we were teaching, but moved away, moved back!!! They are 2 parents with 4 kids!!  They are awesome and dirt poor and were in church this week and loved it and it was such a huge blessing to find them again.

But yeah, hopefully by next week I'll have more to write and things will be a little better.

Love you all.  Thanks so much for everything!!
Elder Davis

Pics... our frequent doctor trips last week put us in San Salvador a lot and we got permission to go to this huge mall there last p day! super cool and we got Cinnabon and it was awesome!


And my star wars socks are probably the coolest thing in the world!




No comments:

Post a Comment