Monday, June 22, 2015

Week 52

Weeks are so short. I write home p-day then it feels like 1 day has passed and it is Saturday night. I never feel like there is enough time to get done what I want to.

We visited tons of people this week, but had to drop a ton of our investigators for not following there commitments. A problem here in El Salvador is so many people think it is a sin to reject people who talk about God, which is great for getting into houses, but also a huge waste of time because they already go to church and "if we are all looking for the same God it doesn't matter what church we go to".

We dropped someone this week who had a super spiritual experience when praying about the restoration, but can't understand that that means God wants him to change churches... haha but its the work. 

Today our half of the mission met up to play paintball. That was super fun! 

We are doing good. My comp and I get along really well. I'm practicing patience with my branch president. I don't have the greatest track record for getting along with bishops/branch presidents, but hopefully one day I'll get better. 

All is well here in El Salvador but I have been a little sick so prayers would be greatly appreciated.    

Thanks for everything Elder Davis

P.S.  Thanks so much for all your emails, but I'm not going to able to respond to them this week:( but they mean a lot. Thanks so much and have a great week!

No comments:

Post a Comment