Monday, January 12, 2015

Week 29 What a life....

I don't even know what to write these days.
I'll start with soccer. So the Latinos all think they are Reynaldo when it comes to soccer. They brag and brag and brag. We play almost every p day and they always divide us Americans up to "give every team an equal disadvantage". 

We were getting pretty sick of that, so my ZL organized a straight up "battle of the nations" soccer match... Holy cow I don't know if I have ever tried harder in a soccer game in my life... but we ended up crushing the Latinos 5-1. They were all so upset and angry the rest of the day and it was probably the best day of my life! 

Wednesday we had a multi zone conference... it was super great. Up until this point we have always taught using pamphlets... its a way of teaching that the last mission president set up, but our president completely changed the way he wants us to teach... it is super awesome and so much better. A little tough to get used to, but we already are seeing great results from it! 

Not really sure what else has gone down... I've been super sick, but I'm trying to just push through it... going to get a couple tests done tomorrow so we will see how that goes.

I bought a harmonica today... I'm trying to be more musical and so we will see how that goes. 

Life is good.  Thanks for all your emails! Have a great week.


Elder Davis




No comments:

Post a Comment